- Jan 11, 2018 -
The jumper is a phenomenon that the sewing machine is in the process of stitching, because the hook at the bottom of the machine can't hook the surface line or the surface line.
This is mainly caused by the mismatch between the motion time of the needle and the hook or the movement position.
Of course, it is possible that the needle could not form the coil and lead to the line jumper.
The jump line can be found in the following aspects:
1. Pressure foot problem.
Check if the pressure is too high and the delivery speed is too fast.
Press foot is installed too high, can make the strength of pressing foot pressure send fabric is insufficient, at this time the material will be with pressing the foot concussion, so that cannot press the plane line to form coil;
Press the foot to send the cloth too fast, when conveying the fabric, the surface line and the fabric will be taken together quickly, the hook can not hook the surface line.
Ii. Machine needle problem.
(I) whether the inspection surface has been worn wrong or less than one crossed position.
(2) check whether the machine needle is installed correctly, such as the long slot of the machine or the slanting.
(3) check whether the needle type of the machine is applicable, the height of the needle bar adjustment is accurate, and check whether the needle is attached to the top of the needle bar.
The machine needle is too high or too low to affect the hook line.
(4) whether the needle is distorted or not.
When using a distorted machine needle to suture, the hook is not able to hook the seam because the formed coil is far from the hook.
It is difficult to identify with the naked eye with a slightly bent needle, and can be distinguished by placing the needle on the platform.
(5) check whether the timing of the needle and hook movement is consistent.
The motion time of the needle and the hook is fully matched, and the hook can be accurately checked.
(6) whether the needle is suitable for the thickness of the sewing thread.
A large machine needle with fine sewing thread can also lead to jumper wire.
This is because the needle eye of the large needle is longer and wider, and the opening of the fabric is larger, so that the fine sewing thread has a larger space to move. If it is beyond the range of the hook line, the jumper wire will appear.
(7) the needle eye of the inspection machine can be blocked because of the melting of the chemical fiber sewing thread, so that the stitching cannot be delivered normally, and the coil cannot be formed.
Sewing thread problem.
(1) check whether the sewing thread is too thick, uneven or too soft.
(2) whether the tension of the inspection surface is too tight.
The surface tension is too tight, the needle thread forming under the machine tool is too small, the hook can not hook.
(1) check for defect of the hook.
The missing hook cannot be stitched.
(2) check whether the hole of the needle plate is too large.
Many manufacturers in the production of thin materials, the unified exchange of the small size of the needle, did not timely replace the matching needle plate.
The large needle plate hole makes the material be brought into or out of the round hole by the needle, which can not compress the sewing thread to form the coil, which can also lead to the jumper wire.
(3) check whether the cloth is filled with cotton dust and dust, and should be kept clean and clean so as not to affect the formation of the line step.
Problem of sewing thread.
Check the quality of the sewing thread.
Moldy, metamorphic or nodular sutures are most vulnerable to breakage.
(2) check whether the selected sewing thread matches the needle.
The sewing thread is too fine to break easily because of the toughness;
The fine needle is used with too thick sewing thread, which makes the sewing thread not smooth through the pinhole.
(3) whether the tension of the inspection surface is too tight.
The tension is too tight.
(4) whether the needle hole of the inspection machine has silted up the sundries, resulting in uneven transmission of the sewing thread.
Ii. Machine needle problem.
(a) check whether appeared due to the phenomenon of heat fusing suture needle, especially when using synthetic suture, due to the sewing machine high speed, friction heat generating repeated needle puncture fabrics, make the low melting point polyester suture were fusing.
(2) check whether the hook line position is appropriate.
The hook is too close to the pinhole, and the thread is easily broken.
3. Other problems.
(1) check whether the needle and needle plate are securely installed.
Loose machine needle or needle plate, will cause the needle and the needle plate to touch each other, and the grinding section line.
(2) check whether all the front lines (including the coils, pinholes, hooks, pin holes, pressing holes, etc.) are bent and defective to avoid the stitching of the sewing thread.
(3) check whether the bobbin winding line is too full or uneven, the bottom line is too full or uneven, and the bottom line is not smooth, which can lead to the line breaking.
In addition, the operator's hand signal is not good or the speed is not the rhythm, can pull the fabric and make the front line to be cut off, or make the line hook up and down movement uneven and the cross section line.
To solve the problem of jumper wire and broken line, different treatment methods should be adopted for the cause of jumper and broken line:
One, because the machine needle problem causes jump line, broken line solution.
(1) regular inspection and timely replacement without using a needle that has been obtuse.
(2) select the needle with special treatment on the surface.
Among them with fluoro lung (teflon) film machine needle, when stitching can reduce the friction resistance between fabrics, inhibit the needle to produce high fever, prevent because of heat fusing suture needle and chip bonding chemical fiber line, avoid jumper, break the phenomenon such as.
(3) add a hair dryer next to the machine needle, and the accelerator needle dissipates heat.
- 80% of people don't know the effect...
- The true meaning of the count of co...
- What is the classification of yarns...
- Some professional introduction of h...
- Properties of polyester yarn materi...
- The maintenance method of polyester...
- What types of yarns are classified ...
- What is the use of polyester yarn
- How to distinguish the grey fabric
- Attention Problem of spinning polye...
- The characteristics of the sewing t...
- A brief discussion on polyester sew...
- 12s/4 3Kg 100% Spun Polyester Bag C...
- polyester yarn for sewing thread
- high tenacity polyester
- HANK YARN
- 100%spun polyester yarn for sewing ...
- spun polyester yarn for sewing thread
- polyester spun yarn divided into th...
- All-optical polyester yarn and semi...
Related Industry Knowledge